Pratama

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I'm What I'm. Its My Self !

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses of each in her life, as well as me, I get great strength from the people who I admire, one that would make me strive to reach all the hopes, dreams and my ideals, , Including my dream to go abroad, traveling the world and promote the nation and the culture of Indonesia to the world, then things may be regarded as my strengths is my love of art and literature, whether it was talent or just a hobby, but I am very love and love to read and create works of literature in the form of poetry, in which case my ni much affected by letters my idol as Chairil Anwar, Soe Hok Gie, and others. And the third thing that can be considered as an advantage in the field of contest I was thinking and we often refer to an argument or debate, it is very exciting for me, where I can express ideas and listen to other people's thinking and the ability to increase my knowledge.

I'm as a resource person in journalism training
In addition to the many strengths also weaknesses that I have, and here I'll describe a bit my weaknesses, the first is my weakness in the foreign language, my english is still bad, but I continue to learn and improve my English language skills, my weakness the next is the field of exact science like mathematics, I was trouble in terms of number crunching and the last weakness which I will reveal here is that people often say that I was a fanatic about something and according to some people it is less good, but I think it is quite reasonable when we love something totally, in my opinion it is wrong if we love something in excess which lead to disruption of the interests and rights of others.

That's a little exposure on the strengths and weaknesses, In life we must make a plan so that our lives have goals and targets, as well as I that has many plans in my life and plan next year, certainly a good college and trying to get a scholarship abroad, but my other plans want to go to cities with a backpacker island of Java, so I can find a variety of cultures and the wealth of existing Java Island to further broaden the horizon and my love of the nation, so that I can promote the Indonesian people throughout the world, but it is my goal to be a backpacker to train yourself to become more resilient, self-contained and can more easily adapt to new social conditions.

Biggest Achivement  in my life. I think the achievement is not necessarily in the form of a certificate, a plaque or trophy, for the award I could be anything, and I think the biggest achievement  in my life is be who I am today, this is a gift and the greatest reward given by God to me, where I could be a Muslim who was born in Indonesia are rich in every way and I can live with great people a case of families, teachers and my friends, I am also thankful God gave me the will to move forward in the dream and aspire to a "insane", because not all people want to dream and aim high because many people would consider it impossible. but when the talk is more real, can pass into the selection of national and public universities is one of the best achievement in myself, where I can realize my hopes and family, and when I passed the selection of this youth exchange program, maybe it would be an achievement the largest new for me that did aspire to be heading overseas with the name of Indonesia.

 (My writing, while the selection Indonesian youth exchanges Canada)
#AS. Pratama

No comments:

Post a Comment